Small in size, yet very skilful analyser – it has the best capabilities/price ratio. maMoS is our alternative for large, intricate CEMSsystems, as it does not fall behind them concerning functionality and abilities, and is far ahead in terms of expenses.
It has modular construction, and many add-ons, that makes it easy to adjust to a very specific, individual application.
Powerful PC software allows to adjust many aspects of the work with the analyser very individually (work schedule, analogue outputs’ behaviour, data presentations, and more…)
- Standard configuration consists up to 6 sensors (NDIR and/or electrochemical).
- Up to 8 sensors in an extreme, unique configuration.
- NEW option: Large display with backlight, 4 lines x 20 characters
- Different types of gas dryers to fit the customers needs.
- Compact, Split and Twin split configurations.
- Data-logger with SD card for results’ collection.
- Analogue outputs (both current and voltage) to control external devices.
- Digital and analogue inputs to pass signals from external devices, to trigger maMoS actions.
- Communication with PC via different interfaces (USB, LAN, RS485 and MODBUS).
- Different work modes to select from (continuous measurements, work with scheduler, measurements triggered with digital input, “work in-turns” – allows to measure from two different sources, and more…).
- Powerful PC program to adjust the analyser’s settings and to view the results.
- Rich offer of add-ons and accessories.
- NEW option: Possibility to work with heated hoses. Standard lengths: 3m 5m, 8m for 115VAC and 230VAC supply. Other hoses upon request.
- NEW option: Possibility to work with programmable logic controllers (i.e. Siemens S7-1200) via modbus RTU.