Professional flue gas analyser that combines high quality of sample conditioning with great measurement accuracy contained in a compact soft casing.
Analyser is equipped with heated hose with heated filter, built-in high efficient condensation dryer.
It can be fitted with up to 9 sensors (electrochemical cells and NDIR sensors).
Has built-in pressure sensor, large internal memory for results and built-in ribbon printer for standard
- Equipped with up to 7 electrochemical cells
- Equipped with up to 2 NDIR sensors
- Built-in 58mm ribbon, graphic printer
- Built-in rechargeable battery for up to 8 hours of operation
- Built-in Peltier dryer with peristaltic pump for condensate removal
- Equipped with heated hose with built-in heated gas filter
- Heated hose with standard M30x1 fitting, fits all madur gas probes with K-type thermocouples
- Additional gas filter with condensate trap
- Differential pressure sensor – for measurements of chimney draft and flow velocity (with help of Pitot tube)
- Soot measurement program
- Measurements of gas and ambient temperatures, optionally 2 additional inputs for temperature sensors
- Analogue outputs (4-20mA / 0-10V) – optional
- Built-in large memory for results, two formats of data savings
- Calculations of many additional parameters
- Firmware for gas calibrations