At NB Instrument, we help you to identify and pursue the opportunities to exploit your potential. We put a lot of emphasis on the elements that contribute to your growth and development, including access to some of the best training, development and knowledge sharing. You will team with colleagues from different specialties, with different levels of experience and knowledge, within different business environments, helping to expand and accelerate your learning. We serve some of the largest and best-known companies in India which means a variety of exciting assignments for our team. With each new experience, you’ll have the chance to take your career to a new height, with the satisfaction of having realized something with a handsome reward.
Sales executive with 2-4 years of experience possess below capabilities:
- Experienced sales representative, with a proven sales record. Prefer Analytical instrumentation background.
- Anticipate, research, plan and implement strategy and tactics consistent with overall sales goal
- Bridge external customers and management staff to ensure efficient, positive and seamless processing
- Ability to communicate with clients at executive levels.
- Quick learner, self-starter and self-motivated with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to utilize current network of corporate contacts is preferred.
Field Service Engineer (Experience: 1 year to 4 Years)
- Hands on Experience in Analytical instruments such as Optical Emission Spectrometer, RDE-AES, FTIR etc.
- Company will provide its own training on its product line.
- Skills for Electrical/Electronic hardware are required.
- Installation/Commissioning of Analytical Instruments in the clients site.
- Person preferably with a technical background (B.E/B.Tech).
- Ready for frequent travelling.
Interested Candidate kindly forward the resume on email@example.com